Our fifth anniversary fell in the year 2020, a scary year for all business owners. Like any successful business, we learned how to adapt and continue to grow. The pandemic has changed how attorneys use our services. our primary services remain court reporting, E-Discovery, and Trial Support, we are known for helping clients with a variety of unique requests, some of which are listed below:
- Facilitating remote depositions where the witnesses are overseas and need interpreters.
- Handling a last-minute request for a real-time deposition in person on a Sunday.
- Serving subpoenas in rural Texas.
- Live streaming an annual conference for participants to join remotely.
- Enhancing the audio quality of a recording taken a few years ago.
- Providing a consultant for a trial next week in NYC.
- Scanning documents at 2400 DPI.
- Providing a mobile notary to meet in the late evening.
- Court reporting support & more
There is a statistic regarding small businesses that are downright scary if you are a small business owner: more than 80% of them will have failed within five years. Employing 61.7 million workers (46.4% of all US employees.) It is safe to say small businesses are a huge part of our economy.
When clients come to us with unique requests for court reporting, like those listed above, our answer is always, “Yes, we can!”
We have become the ultimate go-to nationwide full-service litigation support & court reporting company. If our clients feel stuck, we are there when they need us the most. Our motto here is ‘every step of the way’ and we intend to do just that. It goes without saying we specialize in the ‘weird’ – as we enter our seventh year in business!
By: Owner/Chief Executive Officer, Shaun Fitzpatrick