Foresics & E-Discovery
Utilizing the same forensic tools as the FBI, our experts find the “smoking gun” for clients by recovering deleted text messages, deleted pictures, GPS coordinates, and time stamps of specific web activity, and conducting expert analysis on key case issues.
Our Forensic and E-Discovery team assists clients with data collection and preservation for their cases. We run a conflict check and provide a detailed Statement of Work (“SOW”) for each potential new matter and become a partner for the legal team to manage their data security and can help filter and analyze the data using review platforms, keyword searches, and date range filters in online review platforms to ultimately export of a subset of relevant data for the legal team’s use.
- Click to view the flyer – CLICK HERE
ESI Protocol Creation
- Our E-Discovery expert is very experienced in drafting customized ESI protocol stipulations for the parties to enter into. Our expert can review, edit, and recommend our clients if any revisions are necessary.
- We can image smartphones, desktop computers, laptops, and servers for one flat fee cost per device.
- We can collect data to produce meaningful information relating to cases presented by our clients.
- We can process, filter, and host all case data through Relativity and assist with managed review.
Affidavits & Testimony
- Our E-discovery expert analyzing the data can provide testimonies and affidavits to verify the legitimacy of a claim.
Meet our Expert
Click here to view a
list of Larry’s expert work
With a superstar lineup of IT professionals, ex-FBI, former military and police personnel, you can trust that our forensic team has the skill set and background to conquer even the most complex collection.
Fortz Legal understands that every case is unique, therefore we work with you to understand the issues at hand and create a custom discovery protocol. Our experts have written many ESI protocols that have been adopted by several federal courts across the country. We have testified and been appointed as “special master” on several occasions, and the best part is, our “experts” actually speak in “plain english.”